Tuesday, June 9

i was here

i-wonder-what-else-have-i-not-discovered.

Sitting in front of pc, is making me feel lazy to studying.

grrrr!


GEDIK LOL

Perempuan ini:

Taken by Mr.Grumpy who was not so fond of doing this.Sibuk sgt la BF i tuh.I dont know if it's just me with a very short attention span from le boifee, or maybe smthng else. But i am pretty sure I am starting to get bored with the whole thing.Alamak yai! please someone help me heather.


No big deal at all. Perempuan ini telah set up 3 principe fer her life span :

Principe One:
I decided to take charge and not just let life push me.

Principe Two:
There will always be setbacks and I know that life by nature is hard.



Principe Three:
So,I am ready to face it as Walter Elias Disney beautifully put's it.
Yeah!Just smile and smile fer every single dy babe!


"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page. "
- liane ng















No comments: