Wednesday, April 15

Uncontented




It's a strange feeling to feel how I feel right now, and I don't even know how to explain it. Perhaps, contented and appreciative? Yet on the other hand, it doesn't seem right to feel that way. Okay, I'm making things complicated.

There's so many things you make me feel about you at this point of time and I think I should remember to write it down just in case I ever forget in future.

- you are the only person who can turn a sour grape into a sweet one.(tq)
- how you can speak of something fake that sounds so genuine. (i hate you)
- u seem to be able to read my mind (whateva) 
- you crack me up (totally hate you!)

There's so much more than that, but I guess those are things I choose to keep close to my heart. Don't think I didn't know what you did today.For you, stop pretending like an angel given those all good kind which is not exactly pure.

Thanks for loving me.
Thanks for unappreciated me.
Thanks for degrading me.
Thanks for sarcsm me.
Thanks for hurting me.

Let you know, even I am not perfect for you, I never degrading people as you did though. I am not.

Ok, i shall end randomly. 
I am crying...








LOVE ME  please

♥ BABY

No comments: