Tuesday, April 21

QILA-LOK



 It is really nice when there is soo many things going through my mind. And me, just go out and relax with the people i love. The things has been bugging me so much that I do not even really feel like doing anything, except this:

"With lots and lots of love that I could ever give, only fer selected people."

and

HERE SHE IS

 
 
 
 

Bcoz silly faces will never end. So does our frenship.





See, she's always the planner. Anywayy, she is awesome! of course, you-know-who.

 
 
Hello kami gedik..ade masalah?

 
So, u taught its going to end?But nehh, letss continue.
Wanna puke alreadyy?
tgk laa lagihh kami :)

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

We do it our style
the roomy/the sister/the problem solver/the ear/the eyes/the buntut/the tut tut/the shampoo sabun partner/the sleeper/the buncits/the eater/the rocker/the whaterer/the cafe/the rabe rabe/the itu dan ini
Sure la be miss by me. You're taking your asses away. Soo, boo to me la.


It was a great moment ever! Hope we always had a blast :)
umm..muahh 







No comments: