Thursday, July 23

♥ Taking things fer granted ♥




Some-of-things-we-should-always-appreciate


A day, a joy, a dinner and a birthday surprise fer le boifee with dear old friends.Boys on one side, girls on the other.
After had a short lunch at Marybrown, Times Square, karaoke, and dinner at Old Town Cyberjaya, we are pretty much closing down the place.Whether a year goes by or a few weeks, nothing changes for us. We come back together and relish in how we knew each other then, and enjoy sharing the who we are now.One thing can be counted on fer sure .
Lots of laughter.
I will always miss all of them.



So, there you go! Rant, over.


OMG! This fantastic dinner with the amazing people made the day just like my day
.
I am pretty happy met all my besties. I love them. Seriously, so muchh.
Lets start from left: Mashita-ku, Roslina-ku, lil'me, and Asilah-ku



" Baa Baa Black Sheep winnie winnie wool.."
Whoaa..this lady love to sing a lot and lots.
Nasib baik suara sedappp :)







Bringing people back to table to share love and laugh over a number of year.
Yea!
The cute girl with white tudung: MAS AYU
The guy with spectacle: DR. HUSAINY


At any rate, i keep wondering where life take us as we are getting older. All in sudden i met them after a several of years. And see, how wonderful they are.

Sape yang berdiri tu? Dengan penuh semangat-nya. DEKMI, and then ada MR. HADZRIL and gf ever NINA, cik polka dot clothes, HANIS and not forgotten, cik polka dot tudung, KIKIN. Sepatutnya kikin yg pakai baju hanis tu. hee. Barulah mix and match en?? Abes hanis kene pakai apakah??kahkah.

SAYANG-SAYANG-KU

LETs...

SENYUM-SENYUM
:)

Heh. The lawyer besides me okehh. Dare to blame me fer any fault?? cubalahh.Saya ada lawyer tau. haha
He is : SALEHUDDIN.

MR. FAHIMY yang sangat busy me-capturing all of us. Tapi, look likes cam dia plak yang over pose en??haha


The guy with mic EN. ASYRAFF and the right side guy is MR. FUAD. Wahh! fuad suara walahhh gitu. Boleh tahan.

Lets intoduce the last person shall will not be ignored. Alolo, comel nya berbaju pink. haha. Ala2 jambu-air gitu. Here we go. FARID KAMARUDIN.






They eat till em drop! haha. Dah lapar sgt semua nya.



Oups. The pengantin joined us lahh. Walahh gitu. Tq fer coming EN.KHAIRUL. Even nampak letih still have time cherish us.

Eh! ini pengantin juga ke??hiks. Selamat ke jinjang pelamin ye syg. Asilah-ku brings her MR.TARMIZI. Tq encik, fer joining.


But then, one of them is my le boifee's unimates. Ahah! What a surprise? See, the creator had create the wonderful theme fer the night. He is WAN MOHD FARIS. Satu kolej at UTM with my amirul.haha.
And also, tq fer the en.spectacles, EN ASYRAF AKBAR. Nice to meet you.hee.
*speechless*

We enjoy a relaxing couple of hours over melalak-ing while i am well entertained by them! TQ




lastly, taking granted fer le boifee ever:
MR. KHAIRULAMIRUL
Happy Birt
hday Darl!


Me, the princess planned a surprise birthday fer MR.BF that eventually end up as a surprise! Because everyone started accidentally spilling the beans! Wahh.. It did work-out. And it was one of the best moments in my life. I will always remember all the incredible emotions and the moment when I arrived, saw my boyfriend and surprised him! I had fun though. Nothing sound bad and its being great since its around my schoolmates. Thankyou fer putting everything all together.


I did some baking which were quite delicious.
Here, cupcakes fer le boifee.
I LOVE YOU
SO MUCH
that's all to proved on everything.
yeah! i did!



Special Acknowledgements:

To this 2 guys. MR.CHARLIE and MR.PERTO.
Thank you fer all supporting which i could not have done this without all of you. Haha. Plan sana, plan sini. Sorry susah kan kamu-kamu. But, fer sure i was very happy and i could not even have asked fer a better outcome like we did! Kita berjaya!! The experience is amazing, to say the least. Thank you again charlie and friends, perto and emma, because you brought me closer to my amirul, because you brought me closer to my goals in life which i wish too.

Forever and a day thank you, thank you, and thank you.


Kunun2 kacak habes- MR.CHARLIE-ku

Hot papa. euw. MR.PERTO-ku


end-of-the-day

JULY 2009 in memories

I have a wide circle of friends but very few close friends. Ok, one or two have let me down in the past, but nobody’s perfect and life is too short to hold a grudge. They have been there fer me since and that is all that matters. As stated above, I spent much of my teenage years and my early twenties in a battle with this people listed. Lets introduce em:

  1. Mashita Sahrom
  2. NorAsilah
  3. Roslina Md Darsah
  4. Mas Ayu Mazlan
  5. Norashikin
  6. Hanis
  7. Mohd Hadzril Adnan
  8. Farid Kamarudin
  9. Hilmi Nazarullah
  10. Zulfahimy
  11. Husainy
  12. Salehuddin Kassim
  13. Mohd Asyraf Akbar
  14. Asyraffadeen
  15. Illya
  16. Fuad
  17. Mohd. Taufiq Idrus
  18. Wan Mohd. Faris
  19. En. Khairul
  20. En.Tarmizi
  21. Cik Nina
  22. Mr. Charlie and friends.
  23. Mr. Perto and gf ever Cik Emma

Thank you buddies. Its great as everything is centred around. Not often we get together fer pleasure while we holds the happier around the waist and we slide together. These are the moments that warm my heart so.
To good times and great friends,
Thank you so much.
I will miss all that moments.







:)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cik dyra syg...nice blog...
very da creative person la u...
if kt la kn,sure mls...
miss dat time already..
nk hang out lg..ble free??

sowie 4 da late comment..;p