Monday, August 31

TEST lagi!! Feeling it All




Weh, esok aku test lagi!
INVESTMENT's TEST

Occay takpe, disebab kan cita-cita ku tinggi.Mari study sehingga berjaya.
That-stuff
have-a-strong-impact-on-me.
I am now just getting to where i can understand the fact in the middle of thunderstorm.


Yeah!
i wish i could achieve this:
ASSOC.PROF.DR.NADIRA NUR AB RAHMAN
majoring in:
Banking and Financial Management.


I am feeling it right now..and that leaves me so vulnerable *sigh*. I know it will be soon and will be harder kan. Just wish it wasn't so annoying. Feeling this way gets in the way of life. And i just dont have time to mope. I have things to do! (Study la, berangan je aku ni) Haha i know what it was. A dead battery. Maybe because i worked out fer a day and then havent since...TETTT! Fall lahh..

I think i just need to work harder to insult me and not feel anything worst :)


Ok, and this is my card.
Hah!
Call me doc..
eceehhh..




*toodles*





No comments: