Wednesday, August 26

My mansion is like a White House



From some unknown reason, i miss my home.

I say yes to anything that involves a goods times.

as usual:
Oh..pleasure..




Lets take a look what happen during the past few weeks, inside my home. Jemput masuk, jemput masuk..Tambah nasi..Haha

Ayah and mama treat us:
"Bagi salam before masuk rumah"

knock, knock, knock,
Assalamualaikum..


iman berkata : "masuklah.."

isk..sibuk budak ni berkejaran nak buka pintu..Dah la tak reti jalan..




iman the perasan-ness sempat tengok cermin fer a while to make sure his appearnce is well-occay.
iman berkata: "ok tak i ni? cukup kacak tak i ni? i felt a bit nervous lah to open up the door in a sudden"

Euw..Iman gedik!



Dan dan lah kanak2 ni buat2 rajin kemas rumah kan...

Bagus2....Irresponsible? Maybe.
They learning more and more to seize the day. And these oppurtunities that dont come around all those kids, so they should learn all about it. Takkan nak harap kan kakak-kakak je kan. Haha
(padahal, kakak2 dia mmg pemalas)




Mari tengok ikan-ikan saya.
Tak payah bagi salam kat my ikan, just buat "peace" je..
All those fish will appear then.



See?!
I told u so..
Say hi to my ikan...
"hi fishyyy..i'm gonna mish u.."

I miss my sanity. Jump into my crazy.
haha.


I smtms wish will still lived in a simple one because, it suit me better.
I enjoyed sitting behind the camera and just shooting all the goodness that was around me.

Hee
That's all.


:)


No comments: