Tuesday, November 16

No small miracle, and so this is my sacrifice :(


Salam Eidul Adha People,

I have so much to write about. So much. As u know, and now i know. I am still me. Still a 24 me who cant never stop crying for her every night. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because i alone choose it. I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears, my success, all my failures and mistakes. And oh fine i admit, i'm a loser between me and u. However i look and sound, whatever i say and do, and whatever i think and feel at a given moment, its all drama. I want to be strong. So strong just like u. But i never think, never do, that i can, Yes! "I can't!" I'm still in need of u. I am me. I am not okay. From the past until today :(


Oh Allah,

"Truly my prayer, my SACRIFICE, my LIFE and my DEATH are all for Allah the Lords of the Worlds. I divert my attention to the Lord who created heavens and the Earth, as one by nature upright, and i am not of the idolaters. Oh Allah, this SACRIFICE is from You and for You. In the name of Allah. Allah is the Greatest."


love, dyradrea




1 comment:

shazlea shayla @ maria said...

Be strong dear.. you have the 'Nur'.. InsyaAllah =)