Thursday, October 8

What a weekend


i was suppose to post this earlier
but..but..
okay. No excuses, i was lazy.
basically, it was my family gathering at:
AIR TERJUN apa ntah?




ok, lets take a quick glance fer all those my captured!


introducing..Lil' me (the gediks ever)
woop!

This was suppose the most blasting incredible day with le family.
ala2 family day camtu lah.
wah gitu!


All those representing my le' cousin plus siblings and..
siapa lagi? iman al-farissi lah.



Sumpah Best! There can be a lot of moments.
and i will take it.





Roar!!!




of course the moment is fleeting, bt that is y i try to capture and savor each bit of goodness as much as i can.

Briefly showing mine:
IMAN AL-FARISSI

and finally end lah my babbling.
BYE BYE



3 comments:

Ilyia Nur said...

iye..mmg seronok bermandi manda di kaki gunung genting..

shazlea shayla @ maria said...

braninye dukung iman kt c2...waahhh kagum kagum =)

dyra-ra said...

haha maria. iman tu ringan gile. nmpk je tembam.