Friday, February 27

about my LOVE story

NOT FINISHED YET LA

right now everythingis lingeringright on the rim
i wouldn’t budge me if i were you
because i can keep myself from spilling
and you can neverkeep yourself from diving in.




And i might need you now
(after several of year lah kite bcanda ria)
when??
at 1st i met him at library.
library mane?
lib kmpk
y?
he want to met me. maybe, he want me?
yeke…??
ouh maybe
ouh. rupa2nya dia pn sm. kire suke sm suke la nih kn. ngek!
sorry ex. he is much better than u.
but that doesn’t mean later
you won’t feel hollow
please
build your strengths against my weakness
you’ll end up getting hurt
i know…


one: starbucks bukit bintang


two: PAVILION
ps: u guys. pls dont fix me/pls dun judge me. i noe y la en wchich one is better.

2 comments:

Bella_Luna said...

dyra...

miss u lorh...;(

dyra-ra said...

kuai..

really miss u to muchh